- Assist Project Engineer with new and on-going projects.
- Engineering analysis, design and detailing of structural and fire protection systems.
- Engineering design and detailing of site layout and planning.
- Preparation of engineering and architectural working drawings using CAD software.
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff.
- Organize projects and become knowledgeable of the current status of each project.
- Prepare and distribute project documents to local municipalities.
Required skills and education:
- Self-starter with pro-active organizational skills who works seamlessly in a team.
- Proven success in meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong math and computer skills, including Microsoft Office and CAD software.
Knowledge of Vectorworks or Autocad is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering.
- Intent to obtain PE career path a plus.
- NYC DOB Filing Representative is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation a plus.
For information on career availabilities, please fill out form below: